– Microtia (congenital abnormality in which the external part of a child’s ear is underdeveloped and usually malformed), Treacher Collins (a condition affecting the head and face) are not uncommon syndromes.
– Ear reconstructive surgery can be done when a child from 10 to 12 years old by using autologous costal cartilage or using artificial cartilage at the age of 5 or 6 years old. However CHILDREN HAS MISSED THE GOLDEN AGE TO DEVELOP LANGUAGE, he/she may not be able to speak or speak very slowly if the treatment is delayed.
– Early treatment with bone conduction hearing aids is the best option to help your child’s language development. Even after successful ear reconstruction surgery, bone conduction hearing aids are still the most effective device to support children hear well.
– Contact Forte which is the world‘s most modern, robust and flexible digital hearing system and its numerous key functions; has 8 channels, 16 bands and a range of modern features. There are 6 wearing options meeting a variety of user requirements. Reasonable cost, economical and much safer than other methods.
BHM follows this principle to develop high-quality hearing systems using the latest technology, produced in Austria and marketed around the world.Its wealth of experience and commitment to perfection make BHM a globally respected specialist in bone and air conduction hearing devices.
Our product are trusted around the world such as: Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Europe, USA, Middle East, …
– Address: 142 Thanh Thai, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
– Phone: 1900 636 630
– Fanpage: trothinhankhang
An Khang Hearing Care Centre, Ha Noi
– Address: 198 Truong Chinh, Ward Khuong Thuong, District Dong Da, Ha Noi.
– Phone: 0975.862.438
An Khang Hearing Care Centre, Da Nang
– Address: 260 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Ward Thac Gian, District Thanh Khe, Da Nang City
– Phone: 023 6625 0189
An Khang Hearing Care Centre, Khanh Hoa
– Address: Khanh Hoa Hospital service area, 19 Yersin, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa
– Phone: 0909 696 754